Full time position in digital marketing - EBS Paris
The European Business School is seeking applicants for an open position (research and teaching) in digital marketing beginning on January 2019. The position is based in Paris (France).
This opening position is related to the development of the academic program and research activities in digital and innovation fields, and notably to the creation of a chair in “Entrepreneurship in the Digital World”.
Full time position in digital marketing
The EBS Since 1967, EBS Paris has been a pioneer in international business education. Today, our pioneering spirit is stronger than ever, as we train the next generation of global business leaders: entrepreneurs and managers who embrace new cultures, new technology and new ways of thinking. EBS Paris mission is to prepare agile managers for tomorrow’s challenges by nurturing their passion for Entrepreneurship, Digital, Innovation, and Creativity in an international environment
Job description : The European Business School is seeking applicants for an open position (research and teaching) in digital marketing beginning on January 2019. The position is based in Paris (France), on the Eiffel Campus in the 15th arrondissement.
This opening position is related to the development of the academic program and research activities in digital and innovation fields, and notably to the creation of a chair in “Entrepreneurship in the Digital World”. The successful candidate shows high potential in research and possesses a good track record in teaching.
The successful candidate is expected to:
• Publish in top ranked journals
• Participate in the diffusion of the research outputs.
• Develop research projects and partnerships in the field of digital marketing within the Chair “Entrepreneurship in the Digital World”
• Teach in undergraduate and graduate program, both in French and in English
• Coach students in projects, internships and "work and training" missions.
• Engage in EBS community.
• Contribute to the promotion of the School, particularly through research outputs
Job Profile :
• PhD in digital marketing or a related field.
• Ability to deliver excellent teaching.
• Ability to teach in English.
• Strong potential in research
• Ability to work and network with firms and practitioners
• Committed and open-minded, ready to invest in new project with team spirit
Full-time position (5 days/week) Appointment and salary to be defined according to profile and experience
Application process Candidates send to email@example.com the following files: (1) A cover letter (2) A detailed curriculum vitae (3) A brief research and teaching statement (4) A research paper in progress (5) Recent teaching evaluations (if available) To facilitate the processing of your application, would you please: - name your files as follows: "SURNAME_Name_document type" (ex: JOBS_Steve_CV) - indicate in the subject line of your email “Recruitment Digital Marketing”.