10th International Research Meeting in Business and Management (IRMBAM-2019) - Nice - 5-7 july 2019
10th International Research Meeting in Business and Management (IRMBAM-2019) July 5 to 7, 2019 at IPAG Business School Nice .
Special session “Brand, ethics and digital”
-Keynote speaker Mrs. Carolyn Strong, Professor of Marketing, Cardiff University, United Kingdom.
-Special issue of Journal of Strategic Marketing on the theme “brands and digital” at the end of the IRMBAM conference.
Call for papers ! (deadline April 7 2019)
We invite proposals for paper presentation – with either qualitative or quantitative approach - on one of the following themes, without exclusivity or exhaustivity:
- The influence of digital development on brand management
- New brand strategies in the digital age
- Brands and data
- Digital interactions and co-creation
- Luxury brands and social networks
- The compatibility between digital and ethics
- Challenges of the social media or influencers marketing
- Brand content and brand identity
- Brands and the millennials target
- Brands and new technologies (Bot/IOT/Augmented Reality)
- Brands and the consumer journey
Authors are invited to submit their complete papers – no more than 6000 words- in English, no later than April 7, 2019, at midnight Paris time, via the conference website: http://ipag-irm.sciencesconf.org/submission/submit.